Introducing the new ProQual 3.0. You Spoke. We Listened.
Thanks to your feedback, we have spent the last 12 months working with our development team to bring to you a better user experience. The new ProQual 3.0 will feature:
- Universal Online Qualification form shared across all your customers who request qualifications. No more pdfs or acknowledgement forms to manage. One universal online form which you can update annually.
- Improved User Interface for easier Portal navigation.
- Global Qualification Criteria management.
- Additional protection of financial data submissions. Only those Customer users who have the highest credentials can view your sensitive company financial submissions.
- Ability to add comments to your reports so you can communicate directly to your customers.
- Easier viewing of your report notes so you can quickly address missing, non-compliant or expired items.
- Report Summary for each Customer so you know how your qualifications and compliance requirements stand for each customer at all times.
- Upon registration with our new site, your username can be your email address. No Vendor ID’s or one word user names to remember.
- Lowered cost for paying enrollees. No more 15% discounts for multiple enrollments.
ProQual 3.0 Transition Q&A
Do I need to set up a new account?
Yes. Per feedback we have received from many of you requesting your email to be your username, you will need to register on the new system.
I’m having issues after creating a new account, nothing happens?
This could be due to an older version of your internet browser. Major known issues include older versions of:
- Internet Explorer (8 & 9)
How long does my part take & what do I need to do?
Transitioning can take less than a minute. No really…less than a minute. All you need to do is click the link in the email, and accept your customer’s terms and conditions & ProQual will handle the rest.
Do I have to transition for each of my customers?
Yes, however all you need to do is click the link in the email, and accept your customer’s terms and conditions. ProQual will handle the rest.
Do I have to pay to transition?
No. Your registration is still annual. As long as your enrollment is less than a year old, all you need to do is register on the new ProQual 3.0 portal.
Do I have to provide documents I have already submitted again?
No. The ProQual team is in the process of transitioning documents for you.
I transitioned, but I don’t see documents I previously submitted. Why?
One of two reasons. (1)ProQual is still transitioning your documents for you, which will be completed within 24-48 hours, or (2) One of your items is expired and an update is requested.(2)
More questions regarding your ProQual 3.0 Transition?
If you have any other questions, feel free to give us a call at 214-347-7240 or shoot an email to email@example.com.